Monday, July 28, 2008

OKONOMIYAKI with OkuちゃんxKAZ



Let me tell you about Okuちゃん.

He is Sense's Manager. Sense is an artist. Anyhow, I met Okuちゃん over a year ago and he has been taking care of me ever since. I reeeeaaaalllly LOVE OKUちゃん!! He is seriously like one of my best friends here in Japan and I know that I can always count on him. He is the sweetest guy that I know, and he always knows how to make me feel better. He doesn't speak a lick of English. But somehow, I can pretty much understand him. hehehe He is getting married soon and I'm so Happy for him...but I hope that he doesn't change. Anypoo... Okuちゃん is AWESOME! When he decides to study English, he will be able to understand this post. tee hee

I didn't take any photos of Kaz tho because he was sitting next to me and he makes me totally Shy. tee hee.

We had really good Okonomiyaki tonight. I ate soooooo MUCH and it was super fun even though I probably understood 60% of what the guys were talking about. I really need to study Japanese harder. Im going to study with Elly today. She wants to improve her English and I seriously gotta improve my Japanese.

I got a call from someone from Bee's Internationals today. From MILKFED. OMG .. MY MOST FAVORITEST BRAND!!!!!!!!!!!! I looooove Sophia Coppola!!!! Anyhow, my dream is to work for them one day, so I'm going to call this person back when I fully wake up. tee hee

But anypoo....I went to Le Baron again last night..til 7am this morning.............


ほよよ〜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...