Tuesday, March 18, 2014

ATSUSHI NAKASHIMA 2014-15 A/W 'NUMERIQUE' COLLECTION REPORT 3.17.2014



front row with ma girls.

 we were entertained by a light show...


  which was pretty cool....

but...

then...

the.. 

lights..

NEVER CAME BACK ON....

so..

all my photos were like THIS...








 





 




but then.. 
THE LIGHTS FINALLY COME ON FOR THE FINALE....... 







 and I thought..WOW..these clothes were pretty cool.

So..I just have to say, that I wasnt happy at this show because it was too dark and the spotlight that was following the models kept blinding me everytime they walked by...after the lights came on during the finale tho, I was able to see how amazing the collection pieces were! What a waste...

anyhow, the light show was entertaining but I wish that I was able to see all the collection pieces!!!


backstage make up



 







Caroline in a beautiful Atsushi Nakashima dress

more info:


ほよよ〜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...