Friday, December 9, 2011

OZOC Spring/Summer 2012 EXHIBITION

It was my first time to see the OZOC collection and it seems as tho everyone's reaction was that the image has changed to 'POP'..in a good way! I thought there were a lot of really cute items for next season, but you can scroll down and see for yourself!

the balcony made me feel like I was at a resort




 looove these colors




 I WANT THESE SHOES!!!!!!!!

 stripes are one of my favorite things in the world..next to hearts. hehe


 Melody dropped by

 Today, ERI dropped by. I decided to wear OZOC by TRIP.

 Liv & YUKI dropped by too!
on the left is Kanako, Ozoc's new creative director!
She's the reason this brand is super cute right now! ♥

 Karl x Kanako x OGUちゃん

 Kelley 

 ひさしぶりにMOEちゃん♥



 Kanako x me x RENA



 Junkoちゃんも来ました!

OZOC SPRING / SUMMER CONCEPT:

今季はGARDEN PARTY” “BEACH SIDE GIRLS”をメインコンセプトに、旅という非日常を心から楽しむジェットセッターが出会った様々なシーンからインスパイアされたコレクション。トーンonトーンで遊び心あるスタイリングを提案いたします。

THIS SEASON OZOC ENCAPSULATES A GARDEN PARTY THEME MIXED WITH A SENSE OF BEACH-SIDE GIRLS. INSPIRATION HAS BEEN GATHERED FROM VARIOUS WALKS OF LIFE SUCH AS FUN-LOVING JETSETTERS ON THEIR TRAVELS. TONE-ON-TONE PIECES CAN BE FOUND IN CERTAIN STYLES SET ON DISPLAY THIS SEASON.


For more info:

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...