Saturday, October 18, 2014

KDB (KELSI DAGGER) X THE WELL PARTY REPORT 10.16.2014




 







  
  HI AMY!!!!!









 





The last time I came to THE WELL was for RILAKKUMA...which was quite an experience...I actually enjoyed how small and intimate this event was..I heard it was super packed at the afterparty which started after we left.  It was good to see old friends and reconnect with others.  This is why I love going to events, because I just love running into people and finding out we have mutual friends.  I know I'm getting kinda old for this..and I'm semi-retired from the party scene..but I really want to keep trying out this LA scene a little bit longer before I can't take Zooey out anymore!  But I dunno, from the looks of it, she might be adjusting even better than I thought. 

Anyhow, so about Kelsi Dagger.....

Very cute shoes, and I have seen the clogs coming back in.  But I have to say my most favorite bag was the collaboration backpack by THE WELL x KDB.  It reminded me of the heavy square backpacks the kids in Japan would wear in Elementary school...I sometimes imagined if I ever wanted Zooey to have to have to carry such a heavy thing but as we are back in the states now, I guess I will be missing those days!

Zooey was a trooper and again, the center of attention.. She's growing up so fast and adjusting to these kind of situations so well.  I realize that I'm obsessed with putting her hair in a top knot..but that's because it's at a weird length and only looks great down when she first wakes up...and I think I need to dress her super girly for it to look right.. Welp, that's it for now..


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...