Wednesday, November 30, 2011

LOEWE BOUTIQUE GINZA RENEWAL OPENING PARTY REPORT 11.30.2011

 I'm so excited to be called マイ様!HEHE



 the window displays were so cute!










 This blue bag is one my favorite bags of the collection hehe or any of the colorful ones above it..





 CEO of LOEWE LISA MONTAGUE

 久しぶりにRILA
 getting myself drawn hehe




 i knew i was born to be an anime character. hehe



 usukeology got drawn tooo

 marijera tooo hehe

 I think we can make a cartoon out of these !


 with CEO LISA MONTAGUE♥



 久しぶりにANGELA

 Melody x Gunjiさん
 this rack was all Melody..






I've been needing a new notebook! Thank you Loewe!!
I have to mention that the quality of the bag & packaging of this gift is VERY good quality. 
Thank you Loewe for hosting such a nice event!!!

I recommend checking out the store in GINZA because it is designed by architect Peter Marino!

for more info: LOEWE

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...