Friday, November 4, 2011

VOGUE JAPAN presents FASHION'S NIGHT OUT! ARE YOU DRESSED UP & READY!?

The count down begins for FASHION'S NIGHT OUT TOKYO..BIG THANKS to MISHA for taking the time to find out what the shops will be doing today! CHECK IT OUT HERE: MISHA'S BLOG.  These events are all open to the public so I hope it will be enough to drag you out of your home with your credit card or bundles of cash to spend spend spend while enjoying the FREE DRINKS & wonderful catering provided by all the brands!  XMAS is coming, why not splurge TODAY!? hehe
As for me, I am participating as an ULTRABLOGGER for FNO, where I will be visiting a variety of stores and reporting on what they are doing & selling..I shall share my schedule below. HEHE

I will be going around with Carolina Engman aka FASHIONSQUAD, Mariko & Akane.  If you would like to see us you can visit these stores in this particular order from 15:00. HEHE
 Thank you brands for sponsoring us & AUDI for being our drivers. HEHE

In addition, these cute items will be on sale for charity at OMOTESANDO HILLS. (not QPOT bear)
for more info about tomorrow:

Lastly, I recommend everyone to visit the MICHAEL KORS store between 16:00-18:00 as Anna Wintour, Michael Kors & Jennifer Hudson will be there signing autographs!!! 

See you all very sooon! What are you wearing? I'm wearing PLUMPYNUTS S/S 2012. ♥

P.S.
if you want to follow my live reports follow me on twitter: maisassygirl

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...