Saturday, November 5, 2011

ROBERTO CAVALLI AOYAMA BOUTIQUE- FASHION'S NIGHT OUT REPORT 11.5.2011

 Roberto Cavalli in the day time. 


  Roberto Cavalli new fragrance by Coty

 it smelled very..mature..

 久しぶりにREIちゃん


 loooooove











 I kinda like these..I'm recently really into FLATS lately..


 i heard the prices of these dresses..WOWSERS..


 if i could pull this off...hehe




I stopped by ROBERTO CAVALLI earlier in the day and was able to take photos of things that I didn't get a chance to catch on the opening night.  I really felt like I was shopping in LA on rodeo drive.  Everything was so glamorous & beautiful.  I was surprised to run into an old collegue from COTY & found out that they were doing the Roberto Cavalli Fragrance line! さすが!The scent really 'smells' like what Roberto Cavalli's scent 'would' be like.

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...