Saturday, November 5, 2011

MICHAEL KORS OMOTESANDO STORE, FASHION'S NIGHT OUT REPORT 11.5.2011

 OMGGGGGG can you SEE how many people are trying to get into MICHAEL KORS!?



 people go CRAZY as ANNA WINTOUR arrives......

 Anna Wintour, Michael Kors, Jennifer Hudson signing autographs
















 Anna is sooo おしゃれ〜

i heart michael kors!! he's such a sweet guy!!!!

My reports are a bit out of order, but I really wanted to share what was going on at the MICHAEL KORS shop!!!!  I felt like I was at a RED CARPET event.  Soooo many fans & sooo many cameras EVERYWHERE!!! If any store during fashion's night out created chaos, Michael Kors was one of them!!!!! I also attended the afterparty for MK at the american ambassadors house where JENNIFER HUDSON performed...so will share that ASAP! stay tuned! 

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...