Sunday, November 13, 2011

GIRLS AWARD AUTUMN/WINTER 2011 BACKSTAGE REPORT 11.12.2011

my favorite おかま TWINS




 i heart ROXY

 Melo bunny

 Juliana x Christina


 イケメン

 久しぶりにZEEBRA





久しぶりに Miho Fukuhara
Her voice was so amazing...

 Studio Apartment x Zeebra x Simon x Ryo the Skywalker x May J x Sugar Soul Aiko









Next Live: SOL from Big Bang
The crowd went WILD...



 the back dancers were so awesome.

 my little bro ♥ hehe


then the performance that EVERYONE was waiting for: 2ne1
 again, amazing back dancers!



 so cute. love them! ♥

 then there was a surprise..

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA!!!


 the crowd went INSANE!!! 

 ♥

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA!!!!
she's just soooo cute. ♥


 xoxo

I decided not to take runway photos this time because I always end up coming home with 400 + photos..so I just stuck with my backstage photo snaps this time. hehe If you are interested in the runway photos please check the GIRLS AWARD WEBSITE .  Anyhow, this was how my day went.. so much fun. GIRLS AWARD gets better and better every season. I'm wondering who will collaborate to produce the next one? hehe

今回のGIRLS AWARDはすごい楽しかった!毎回どんどん面白くなったから次のGIRLS AWARDは楽しみにしてる!誰とコラボレーションがやるかな??? hehe


ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. everyone's so hip and hot!
    i want ur job! lol
    Dara's so cute, really! ^___^
    thanks for sharing ur pics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...