Thursday, October 27, 2011

MAISASSYGIRL SUPPORTING FNO JAPAN as an ULTRABLOGGER on SATURDAY 11.5.2011


This year, for FASHION'S NIGHT OUT JAPAN (FNO), to be held on Saturday November 5th, 2011, I was invited to participate as an ULTRABLOGGER! What is an ULTRABLOGGER? You can see more info on the website here: www.ultrablogger.jp But basically, 8 international bloggers (RUMI NEELY, BRYANBOYNATALIE JOOS, FASHION SQUADCHICMUSE, FASHION SALADE, THE BLONDE SALAD, KAYTURE) and Tokyo's top bloggers will come together to report about this night.  (Just My Typical Night in Tokyo will be one! hehe --I never imagined that THIS would be a typical night in tokyo for me!?? hehe ) There is much excitement this year as Anna Wintour and ALL the VOGUE editors around the world will be joining!  Michael Kors will also be in town & will be accompanied by JENNIFER HUDSON! You don't want to miss this!  Who would have thought that this PARTY BLOG would become so FASHION INTERACTIVE and be blessed with a chance to meet ANNA WINTOUR. My goodness, I'm nervous just thinking about it!  Anyhow I hope that you will continue to follow me and keep updated on the happenings on Nov. 5th! You can follow my twitter here: MAISASSYGIRL TWITTER & Thank you x 10000000000 to everyone who has supported me until now!!!!! love you long time! xoxo

ほよよ〜  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...