Friday, October 14, 2011

HANKYU MEN'S TOKYO OPENING RECEPTION PARTY REPORT 10.14.2011

 I went to the opening party of HANKYU MEN'S TOKYO in YURAKUCHO tonight...

 LOVED EVERY SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!



 TRANSIT イケメンもいる!

 lovely music

 I ran into old co-workers!!! hello G2!

 ちょう久しぶりにSakuraiさん and KURAMOTOさん!!!!
i think i haven't seen sakuraiさん and kuramotoさん for like a whole year!!!!!








 WASHIさん (newneu)

nice おみやげ

I actually arrived a bit late and couldn't see all the shops (booo) but, the ones that I did get to see (I got to the 3rd floor before the escalators turned off) were pretty awesome! I'm not much of a hi-brand kind of shopper but if I did have the budget to shop, I would totally want to come here to shop for hubby! hehe I feel that Yurakucho was the perfect place for HANKYU to open...it fit right in and it's right outside of YURAKUCHO station! so convenient!!! HANKYU opens from TODAY! I'm sure they will be very busy! CHeck the info here: HANKYU MEN'S TOKYO

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...