Thursday, October 27, 2011

ADDICTION by AYAKO 'SAND CASTLE' 2012 COLLECTION

 omg, I walked into the most amazing display of make-up!
Here's a sneak peak of ADDICTION by AYAKO 'SAND CASTLE' collection

 sweets 1st..yum..


 I fell for the BLUE nail polish









For those that don't know me, I don't usually wear make-up..so I decided to let this nice make-up artist put a little on me..I actually learned a lot about this collection...I learned a lot more after Ayakoさん explained her collection...I have to say I'm most fondest of the CHEEK STICK!!!


 Ayakoさんかっこいいいいい!

and I must say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SOUVENIRS!!!!
I think I received the entire collection!!! so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
AYAKOさんありがとう!!!
and thank you MARNI toooooo!!! ♥

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...