Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

Taken in our backyard, ORANGE COUNTY, CA February 2010.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♡mommy x daddy♡
Taken in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Dec. 2008

♡mommy x daddy♡
Taken in Nha Trang, Vietnam, Dec. 2008

My amazing Family!
Taken at Ho Chi Minh Airport, Vietnam January 2008

I miss my family soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! I contemplated flying home to orange county for mother's day to surprise my mom but due to work commitments, I couldnt...so I dedicate this post to her..and she reads my blog everyday so I hope she will call me when she sees it! My mom's #1 priority is our family so she loves photos of us together. Since moving to Japan almost 4.5 years ago...the only time I saw my family was during our annual trip to Vietnam during Xmas and New Years. Recently I've been going back to LA more often so I get to see them a little bit more. I didn't go to Vietnam last Xmas so I went back to visit on my birthday..I was too busy tho..so I didn't get to spend enough time with them. Much regret I must say..Now I'm back in Tokyo and I miss them more and more everyday. Family is the most precious thing you can have in your life so I hope that everyone will think of their parents and family and appreciate all the things they do for you. Even when mom yells at you..it's only because she loves you.

Let me tell you a little bit about my mommy...She is the most cutest, bubbliest, friendliest, funniest, and hardest-working mom that anyone can ever have. She has a laugh so distinct that you can't help but laugh with her. I'm SO lucky. She taught me everything I know and I'm the way I am because of her. I have SO much love to give because of her. I love the way the mispronounces all of my friends' names and writes me emails in english and spells words by the way SHE thinks they sound... OMG sooooooo CUTE!! hehe

THANK YOU MOMMY FOR BEING THE PERFECT MOMMY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I know you ask only 1 thing from me every time I talk to you....and I hope that I can make you happy with good news soon.. Don't worry, I'm working on it. hehe ♡

gosh, I really feel like buying a ticket back to LA right now.... hmm....

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...