Thursday, April 15, 2010

PARTY REPORT. TROUBLE & BASS with ROSKA @ studio at Webster Hall, NY 4.15.2010

New friends, Eric x my girl ysa x whitney









ysa x ac slater















wesc ya!




























I went to my first party in NY tonight with my girl Ysa at the studio at webster hall. This party TROUBLE & BASS was pretty fun considering I barely knew anyone, however the music was good I got to take a lot of fun photos! I walked home by myself after this (eric helped me to the station) and I was kinda proud of myself for getting back safely. I panicked a bit when I made a wrong turn after a few guys were whistling at me. Anypoo...until tomorrow....Benetton's Press Event! Can't wait!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...