Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rainy Days and Preparing for the Move.

i was packing until 7am this morning....but my room still looks the same......

...

..

before that...

yummy sign cafe dinner..
I had a pretty slow day yesterday because of the weather. I used to go out Rain or Shine but because I'm moving this weekend, I figured I could use this time to pack! After my lesson at Avex, I took Indashio to RESTIR, which was my first time too..and the store design was AMAZING!!!!!! I wish I took photos but I was too busy taking it all in! My favorite dress was this Valentino poofy dress! OMG I want! and also a pair of JIMMY CHOO flats!! OMG. I was never much of a hi end brand type of girl but now i get it..i totally understand now...amazing... Anyhow.. after this I had a little 'date' with a boy (hehe) and then after that...met up with my best friend at sign cafe and ate a healthy dinner...then packed until 7am while watching CSI..ok. so maybe that's why I didnt really finish much!! Anypoo..頑張る!


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...