Monday, November 10, 2008

PARTY REPORT. FUTURE TRACKS --> R @ LIQUIDROOM 11.10


so they left a stack of these backstage...not so strict eh? heheh


*avex*
ODA x NASHI


傳田真央
http://dendamao.com/
amazing voice.

It's been a while since I've been to live shows. Well, I've been to weezer and the big ones of course...but besides those and the ODDJOB boys, AFRA x TUCKER, I'd have to say my last real live show for young up and coming bands was for Rock A Trench because I used to promote for them. I used to always support my friends from スピカ too! I wonder how they're doing these days? I've been too busy being sucked into the club night life and forgot about the talented artists behind the mics, guitars, drums and keyboards. I miss you guys.


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...