Monday, August 17, 2015

WALKING THE PLAYGROUND SHOW AS AN OFFICIAL BLOGGER WITH #BABYZOOEY

It's that time of the season again where people from all over the world gather in Las Vegas to seek new trends and discover new brands!!  Since 2012, I've been coming to Magic Market Week every season as an official blogger for WWDMAGIC and last season, something amazing happened.  It marked the beginning of the PLAYGROUND SHOW- (the contemporary Kids Tradeshow) and I interviewed Melissa Joan Hart (Who follows me on twitter! EEK!).  Since having Zooey, I've had a passion for kids brands and knew deep down that I would have so much to contribute this show!  My ambition to do something more deeply with Mini Style Fashion paid off and I am excited to announce that Zooey and I are the official bloggers for THE PLAYGROUND SHOW. Could life get any sweeter!? I'm so excited for this season because Zooey will be more involved and my focus will be only on Kids Brands!!!   
Last season, there were donuts in the mornings. I think Zooey is looking forward to this.

I really look forward to meeting and connecting with designers!

I'm letting Zooey take her own photos this season so this is going to be exciting. Yes, she will be carrying her own camera and shooting stuff she likes and will be posting them on HER blog.  For those who don't know it's ZOOEY IN THE CITY!!
Yes, I will be with a stroller again this season (in case Zooey gets tired and wants to hide)
Zooey will be doing an Instagram Take Over on PLAYGROUND's INSTAGRAM so be sure to follow along for updates! We're so excited! Stay tuned!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...