Friday, May 29, 2015

#VIVIENNEWESTWOODXLONDONWEHO PENTHOUSE PREVIEW PARTY REPORT



It said cocktail attire.
Shoes: Koolaburra
Glasses: Tom Ford

  It was my first time to the London Hotel and the penthouse was AMAZING! We walked into this 11,000 square-foot space which was inspired by Vivienne Westwood.








 walk - in closet? Yes Please.













 It seriously felt like a house party. 



The lighting got very romantic on the roof top.




 So nice!



me x Caroline x Mayu

I have to say, this party was pretty good and since moving back from Tokyo, I haven't been to any good parties where I wanted take a lot of photos.  I'm so happy to have run into so many friends.  Everyone was so nice, especially Tia from the London Hotel. I had the best time.

Thank you London Hotel and Vivienne Westwood for this experience!

ほよよ〜



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...