Thursday, July 10, 2014

ATHLETES QUARTERLY & ELIT BY STOLICHNAYA PRESENT 'A NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS' PARTY REPORT @ MONDRION SKYBAR 7.9.2014


with my good friend Josh Madson and hubby
#ootd
Dress: Free People
Boots: Koolaburra






 Lundon "Dabridge" Knighten and her Fabulous Mommy







I met Rob Vaka & NFL player Kerry Rhodes and they were super nice! 




Miki Ishikawa

 JIJI x Alexandria

 Fashionable Boys
Ashley and Douglas

 Editor & Chief of Athletes Quarterly Michael Dolan and Josh Madson 


 my girls











This was my second time to the Mondrion Sky Bar.  The vibe was very friendly and I must say it was all thanks to my friend Josh who helped produce it.  It was nice to see a lot of familiar faces.  LA events are sooo different than TOKYO events, but it was interesting to see how things are run here.  It was a super fun night tho! Thanks for the invite Josh!

By the way, can you name all the athletes in this post? hehe



more info:
ATHLETES QUARTERLY

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...