Sunday, August 25, 2013

HANGING OUT WITH HAL RUBENSTEIN AT #WWDMAGIC. REASON #3

  I got to walk central hall with Hal Rubenstein. How cool is that?
Who is Hal? He is the fashion director for Instyle Magazine! Huge!
He had to pick 10 outfits from some brands to style for his fashion show later that day...and these are the items he chose from the brands that he was asked to choose from..
 I give him props for being able to pull together great outfits from brands that had just so many items in just 1 hour! Yeah, we didn't have much time!!! 

 He also got interviewed by my girl Flynn Adams for Extra.
 
 Isn't Hal so handsome!!! 
We were in such a rush I couldn't get a real shot with my camera but this one is just as good.
Thanks for letting me tag along Hal! Hope to meet you again soon!!! 

xoxo

more info:

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...