Thursday, July 11, 2013

'HONEY' MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCE LAUNCH PARTY REPORT #mjhoneyspots @ SHIBUYA PARCO 7.11.2013


 Marc Jacobs launched a new fragrance for women called 'HONEY'
 and there was a launch event at the front of PARCO in Shibuya
  the bottle is soooo CUTE! 
 There were yummy drinks
   



 with bubbly Rei Shito. love her! 

 I wanted to eat these so badly but im on a diet. HEHE
 Lucas and his moustache. I can't get over the moustache.
but it's so in right now. hehe



 So inside the double decker bus...


 more HONEY! 
me and my baby zooey 

  久しぶりにYOPPY and I finally met her beautiful dog!


DJ KYOKO x Sara Mary ♥♥♥ 
always so おしゃれ these two! love!

 Melody and Juliana 
#babyzooey had so much fun yesterday.
wearing her Aden & Anais Hello Kitty Bib with Gelato Pique baby Dress

This Fragrance officially goes on sale August 14 2013!
8月14日発売です!

Everyone asked me how I think it smelled..I think it's kind of sweet and not too strong. But I just absolutely LOVE the bottle design. hehe

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...