Monday, September 17, 2012

SWEET COLLECTION REPORT 9.15.2012

久しぶりにSWEET COLLECTION!
photo by liv lo






 i heart mister donut!






LIVちゃん大好き!

 Girl's お疲れさまでした!
photo by liv lo


thanks for being such a good girl today zooey! ♥

This was the first time bringing zooey to a fashion show so I had no idea how to prepare or what to expect.  Of course having a baby means, I have to do things at HER pace and I can't walk around freely as I used to and taking pictures has continued to slip my mind..oops...  I've realized that she is my #1 and taking photos is my #2..and I feel bad about this! My apologies...The more shows she conitues to attend with me, the more I will get the hang of it and report how I used to be able to!! 頑張ります!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...