Saturday, December 17, 2011

YOUTUBE presents DAVID CHOI with CLARA C & BIG PHONY LIVE IN TOKYO REPORT @ GOOGLE JAPAN 12.16.2011


 It was my first time at GOOGLE JAPAN. and I LOVE THEIR OFFICE!! 



 How fun is this learning environment!?

 Bobby is an INDIVIDUAL..hehe

 santa bartenders! 




Who is DAVID CHOI!? click his name and you can read about him!
He got really famous thru his youtube videos!


some of David's famous YOUTUBE VIDEOS:


this is the video that made david famous HEHE


next up: CLARA C. 
I've officially become a FAN of her...
I fell in love with her guitar. HEHE


she is an all around musician who plays ALL instruments!!..LOVE IT!!


The song that won me over: OFF BEAT



isn't this kind of the cutest song EVER!?


Lastly, who I really came to see..my good friend Bobby aka BIG PHONY

If you ever met Bobby..you can't help but love him..
I say this often, but I compare him to one of my favorite artists : ELLIOT SMITH..


one of my favorite songs by Big Phony: I LOVE LUCY


in the end, everyone got together to sing a beatles song and Jingle Bell Rock..




David LOL!!


I'm telling you..i love Clara C's guitar art!


afterwards, we all went to dinner..

and did jumping photos..

with everyone..where Clara's skirt became a jelly fish. HEHE

Good times...
I love when friends come to visit..

Everyone's links again ..which I totally recommend subscribing to!


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...