Monday, December 5, 2011

ROBERTO CAVALLI PARFUM PREVIEW LAUNCH EVENT REPORT @ 12.5.2011

 I heart perfume launch parties because since I normally don't wear perfume, I get to learn & smell the new scents that are being produced by a variety of brands constantly.  
She makes this scent ROBERTO CAVALLI PARFUM SO SEXY.

How would I describe this scent...well, it feels a bit 'mature'..I felt that Roberto Cavalli was in the room.. but it's not TOO strong..and kind of feels nice for winter.. there is something 'warm' about it..

 as you can see the design of the bottle is super chic




 this isn't just ANY CHEAP perfume..
love it.

 I felt this line was super cute

 the red carpet display window

 J.LO
 nozomi dropped by

 i met meg. such a sweet girl

 Melody also dropped by

 ひさしぶりにSOOK!

 mel x usukeology x kelley


 TAMRA x MONTY

おみやげ!
This doesn't go on sale until February 15th 2012 but I'm sure if you visit the aoyama boutique you can smell the scents on display.
Here is the address to the shop: ROBERTO CAVALLI AOYAMA BOUTIQUE

2月15日2012発売!
30ml - 7,350円
50ml- 9,975円
75ml- 12,075円
楽しみにしてるでしょ?
ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post dear! I like it!
    Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...