Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ROBERTO CAVALLI AOYAMA BOUTIQUE SHOP OPENING PARTY REPORT 11.1.2011

 I attended the Roberto Cavalli Aoyama shop opening tonight..

 it was in a a huge store..in the backstreets of aoyama

 and it was MAD CROWDED....


 lovely Tamra x Misha

 久しぶりにAKIKO


 soo crowded..



 misha x Donさん

It was too crowded that I didn't even want to bother taking photos of people that I ran into! ごめんね!...but as you can see it was quite 盛り上がってる.  Lots of fabulously dressed up people too!

 even JEFF showed up! wow!! おしゃれ!



 my girl RUMI NEELY in her super hot Cavalli Dress

Hehe..the man of the hour..Mr. Roberto Cavalli. aww he was so nice. ♥
this was one of those moments where I had to have the photo taken QUICKLY before someone punched me in the stomach..and so I did..Roberto, thank u for being so friendly ♥
I will be back on Saturday for FNO to take photos of the store so more photos to come on Saturday!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...