Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MICHAEL KORS AFTER-PARTY REPORT with SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY JENNIFER HUDSON @ The U.S. AMBASSADOR'S RESIDENCE 11.5.2011


 both..BEAUTIFUL ♥

 The tent where the party was happening..so awesome!




MK crew x USUKEOLOGY



大好きなGUNJIさん




BRYANBOY x KENTA

イケメン

The girls with Rumi


♥GINZA♥


Ambassador John Roos
The adorable Michael Kors



Her Voice was SOOO AMAZING.............








RILA x PHIL 

Michael Kors x Aiさん x Ambassador John Roos


久しぶりにP-chan!



My special shot with ANNA WINTOUR.
she was so nice and friendly...it was one of those moments that I WILL NEVER FORGET!!

THANK YOU MICHAEL KORS FOR THE SPECIAL GIFT!

As you can see, the MICHAEL KORS AFTER-PARTY was really extravagant!  I have never been to an event in TOKYO like THIS. The MICHAEL KORS NY team organized this event and it was so fun to see everyone under this one huge tent!  It was quite crowded so it wasn't that easy to walk around but I was happy to see all the fashion people that I have been seeing during fashion week and also during FNO. Everyone was beautifully dressed as the dresscode was 'cocktail' style. I wore a PLUMPYNUTS s/s 2012 dress that I loved from the fashion show during fashion week.

In addition to this, Jennifer Hudson's live performance was breath-taking.  I was right in front, so I saw with my own eyes, how strong & beautiful her voice was.

さすがMICHAEL KORS. すごい楽しかった!  I wonder if MK will have more events in Tokyo..hehe I guess we will have to wait and see!

ほよよ〜

2 comments:

  1. aaahhh such as beautiful night to party at :p
    i've follow this blog,mind to follow me back ? ;)
    http://andaemond.blogspot.com/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Please check out our photos from FNO too.

    Tokyo streetstyle: tokyofaces.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...