Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY TRIP!!!!! ♥

If you have been following my blog for a while you should know, that TRIP aka meg is my most favorite ARTIST and my best friend.  Life isn't complete without her.  Together, with maho, we form TRIP'S ANGELS.  TRIP turned 32 today..and I unfortunately could not celebrate with her because of the environment that the little dinner party was in (everyone was smoking--not so good for my baby..oh wait did I forget to mention about that?) I just stopped in to say Happy Birthday.  Anyhow we've been friends for while, since I first moved to Japan. She used to live in Nagoya (she is from Nagoya), but eventually moved to TOKYO to pursue her career as a freelance artist and she is doing quite well.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIP!!!!! everyone loves you!!!!!!!! ♥ especially MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
hehe

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...