Sunday, November 6, 2011

EMPORIO ARMANI- FASHION'S NIGHT OUT REPORT 11.5.2011

 The bright blue lights of EMPORIO ARMANI helped light up the streets of Omotesando yesterday.

 the window displays were interesting..i like the one below..




There were a lot of charity items on sale...

 these bags are so convenient for grocery shopping! i choose blue!


 there was a party going on downstairs..
I ran into Gervin & his friends

 TORIちゃん & IA were also here!

 久しぶりにThelma was performing..so it was super hectic!!!!

The party was really crowded downstairs and since I was actually quite tired from walking all day, Carolina (FASHIONSQUAD) & I sat down for a nice rest.  It's kind of interesting to see what people expect when they come to Japan for the first time and how different the experiences are of events compared to other big cities like NY, PARIS etc.. I'm glad that I got to meet Carolina..she is so beautiful & friendly and I hope she gets to come to Tokyo again soon!! I guess this bit of spare time at Emporio Armani was the chance we had to sit and talk talk..hehe  I look wiped out!! But I kept on truckin after this shop visit!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...