Friday, September 30, 2011

PARTY REPORT. MARVEL MANIACS RECEPTION PARTY @ FREAK STORE 9.30.2011

 it was my first time to visit the FREAK STORE in Shibua hehe 

 hehe


 MARVEL COMICS YAY!



 BURGERS?! YES PLEASE! hehe 





 久しぶりにDARUMA x JOMMY!

 イケメン








 イケメン team hehe 


I didn't realize how much I liked Marvel Comics until I walked into this event last night. Everything got me really excited and I just wanted it ALLLLL!!! hehe I wonder if a team of boys will dress up like these Marvel Superheros this year. HEHE That would be so awesome. Anyhow it's been a while since I've seem ALL these streetwear people under one roof so it was loads of fun last night. I pigged out on the free burgers too hehe OH yea, so the point of last night's event was to promote these special edition boxes (only limited 50) for Marvel Manic. Check it out!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...