Thursday, September 29, 2011

PARTY REPORT. 『PORTLAND NIGHT -What's pushing up Portland , What's pushing up Tokyo.-』Last Thursday @ SMOKE BAR 9.29.2011


 my girl TRIP

 MERCY- he is still looking for a girlfriend..anyone? hehe




 junken battle for the portland tickets!




 BAKI BAKI x KAZ LIVE PAINT

 we are 2/3 of TRIP'S ANGELS




 im so happy MELODY came by!!!!!! 


 where you going mel? hehe 




it was hard to use this kinda old cdj but..i had so much fun..as u can see. LOL 

 i haven't danced this hard for soooooooo LONG!



 800円 water

 イケメン



 USUKEOLOGY sooo CUTE!!!! hehe 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING LAST NIGHT!!! I didn't have my camera most of the time..so I couldn't take photos of everyone last night!! boo! hehe It was a fun night tho..it was a long time since I got behind the CDJ and last night was my LAST DJ...well for while.. I got so many emails last night asking WHY??? but I will tell you why soon enough hehe..sometimes we just need a little break right? Well congrats to the people who won the portland trip!! In the end it was a junken battle...who would have thought..becoming a junken master could help you win pretty cool things.みんな昨日来てくれた本当にありがとう!嬉しかったです!昨日はマイの最後のDJです。ちょっと休んでます。今までSUPPORTしてくれてありがとう!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...