Friday, September 16, 2011

PARTY REPORT. AMERICAN CLASSIC @ PASS THE BATON supported by MCGREGOR Budge Dragon 9.16.2011









It was my first time to PASS THE BATON on Omotesando Hills. I always walked by this shop and assumed that little space on the street was the shop but actually it's located on the B2 floor. HEEHEE The shop itself had a lot of interesting things like super cute vintage and antique items that were quite expensive but totally worth looking at...Anyhow, the event I attended was for this little corner, and to be honest I had no idea what it was about... I don't know if it's just because I was out of town for so long..but recently the reception parties in tokyo have been suuuuper mellow....... I guess it can't be a bad thing.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...