Saturday, September 24, 2011

MUST SEE! trip SOLO EXHIBITION 'WALL GARDEN' @ LA FORET HARAJUKU 1F WALL

I finally had time to see TRIP'S solo 'WALL GARDEN' exhibition @ LA FORET and I have to say that I'M SOOOO PROUD of her for getting the opportunity to finally show her work in a place that EVERYONE can see it!!!!! おめでとうTRIP!!! I've always loved her GOONIE dolls so these were my main focus. Please take a look here..but I really recommend going to LA FORET & check it out in person!!

















 our girls LIV LO & MELODY YOKO




a lot of people stopped by to look at her art. sooo sooo very proud!!!
this exhibition is up until oct. 25.. AND..

TRIP will have 2 LIVE PAINT PERFORMANCES 
OCT 1st
and 
OCT 15 
from 17:00〜

see you there!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...