Thursday, August 25, 2011

PARTY REPORT. DIM MAK WEDNESDAYS @ YOST THEATER, ORANGE COUNTY 8.24.2011







 the OBEY guys heeh 





I tried out the black & white function on my new ricoh..not bad! 







 sorry for the mad photos of Larry it was just too much fun!

 ooh then we discovered THIS GUY..




 THEM JEANS needs to come back to TOKYO!!!

 可愛い!!

thanks Nancy for coming with meee! 

I heart Larry Tee because he is the same age as my papa YONE! ♥
(and they dance alike when they dj. HEHE )
I have to say it was a very interesting night in Orange County and the music made me feel like I was back at WOMB or AIR in Tokyo...I was very impressed with the sound system here at YOST Theater.  I'm glad DIM MAK is reaching down to Orange County! Need good music & parties everywhere! ..and tho I don't live here anymore, if I ever moved back to the OC...I'd probably come play at this party every week. HEHE Thank you DIM MAK! Me back to TOKYO TOMORROW so see you in TOKYOOOOOOO! Party til you die.........

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...