Saturday, April 16, 2011

PARTY REPORT. FRIEND SHIP & HAPPY BIRTHDAY HATCH! @ TRUMPROOM 4.16


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY HATCH!!!!





so cute. hehe




ちょう〜〜〜久しぶり!!!!!

イケメン

 his jacket was eye catching! i just HAD to take a photo..
It always impresses me to see all the adventurous styles of fashion at Trumproom.  A lot of the Lolita girls were so cute but I can never just ask them if i can take a photo.  You would think after all this time I would be able to just ask, but I didn't have it in me today.. *sorry*  Anyway, I mainly made a short stop-in Trumproom last night to pass a birthday present to Hatch. ♡ My hayfever was really acting up last night and walking into this place felt like I was dipping headfirst into an ashtray so I couldn't stay long...*again, so sorry!*  Besides that, I was hungry. HEHE anyhow..it is always nice to see friends here...and FRIEND SHIP is such a great event name!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...