Friday, April 15, 2011

PARTY REPORT. BERSHKA SHIBUYA OPENING PARTY 4.15.2011


 I attended the opening party of BERSHKA SHIBUYA today


 
やった!not many people yet!
when i turned around I realized that I entered the dancefloor full of...



it was amazing how they were able to dance on this!

 大好きなAMI AYA
 the view UP





 Elle Bloggers BIG CURLY & MARIJERA


 大好きなNORI x SONEさん x SOくん

awww the 3rd floor had DRINKS & COOKIES!!!




 the view DOWN

久しぶりにJASMINE


xoxoxoxoxo

 Osawaさん's DJ SET made my day! so good!

 I LOVE GUNJI SAN!♡

photo time!


 love this bag!!! designed by..
so cute and simple!

 久しぶり!
oie..and again..they come out..





 so i had a little too much of these thingies dancing..and when I got outside around 7:15..
the line was GNARLY!!! it went all the say down the street!!! すごい!!  This shop is located right across from ZARA (it's parent company)..in the building that LA FABRIQUE used to be in! They converted the ENTIRE building into BERSHKA!  I was sooo happy to run into all my friends tonight!!  We are hungry for more shops to have parties again!!! So thank you Bershka for having us!!!  The prices are very reasonable...comparable to Zara, H&M, and Forever 21.  There are a few cute spring items right now so Happy Shopping!

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. how do attend such an opening? :)
    bershka is going to open in Berlin, too! I want to go to the Opening

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...