Saturday, February 12, 2011

PARTY REPORT. UC 3rd Anniversary eye TOKYO NIGHT 2.12.2011




久しぶりにUC! おめでとう!!!

イケメン OGUCHIさん




art by SENSE





SHUさんおめでとう!!


久しぶりにSONPUB
AMAZING BEATS TONIGHT!!!




久しぶりにあった、
家でやろう!

イケメン!HEHE

GO PETER
GO PETER
GO PETER!
oh yea!




久しぶりみんな!!!

すごい久しぶり!!!!

It's been soooooo long since I've dropped by UC and I knew that I definately had to come tonight to celebrate the 3rd year anniversary!!! UC is like where all the streetwear kids go..easy access (across from H&M in Harajuku), friendly environment..good music. Of course it depends on what day you go but tonight, was EYE TOKYO'S event..I haven't seen these guys in SOOOOOOOOO LONG so it was good to see everyone again and catch up with how everyone is doing!! Seeing a lot of these guys really made me miss KEYTH....I'm sure that you were there in spirit my friend....Anyhow, I wish it was like the old days where I could have stayed until morning...but not tonight. UC & SHUさん、happy anniversary and おめでとう!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...