Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FINDING LOVE...

Anti-Valentines Day is just around the corner and although I am very much in love right now (hee hee), I still think this day is a stressful day for many girls in Tokyo as they probably feel obligated to buy chocolate, melt it, and re-make it for the boy that they like. Well, this day is not until the 14th...so if you haven't found the boy that you like..you can find him at my Birthday Tomorrow!!! Single Girls, please wear Pink. I'll be cupid tomorrow so if you are lucky..i'll help you find your special boy. HEHE By the way, I found this ♡ in the おっとっと potato chips (which is usually shaped like fishies!)! Anyway, for info please click here: MAI'S LAST SINGLE BIRTHDAY PARTY

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...