Saturday, November 27, 2010

PARTY REPORT. LOOP 15th YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat. IN THE MIX w/ IG CULTURE 11.27.2010

HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY LOOP!
this is where all my partying started..

thanks to YOSHITO & his pink shoes.

久しぶりにMOCHIZUKIさん


HANAちゃん




with TAKAYAMAさん from FAMILY




guest dj: IG CULTURE from LONDON
big respect, he has his own WIKIPEDIA!

久しぶりにAYA!
she introduced me to my first fashion show 5 yrs ago!


イケメン YUUKI




my john. hehe

It was soo nice to see everyone again.. and good luck to YOSHI! Yoshi (glasses) is my 先輩!I worked under him as a promoter and learned a little bit of how the club and music industry worked. It's because of him that I started organizing my own parties and kind of became who I am today. After 7 years at BASE..today was his last day....Good Luck Yoshi!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...