Monday, November 15, 2010

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PREMIERE @ TOKYO INTERNATIONAL FORUM 11.15.2010

I went to see the Premiere of HP7A: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today.





we got these really cool hologram badges..I didn't understand what it meant until after the movie..hehe
I went with my sister, jess, & melody

melody got to say some comments..


Harry Potter Fans

After watching this I really want to read the last book. The special effects in this one were really good and I felt nervous for Harry, Ron & Hermione thru the entire movie!!! Since I haven't read the book, I didn't know what to expect....There was a moment that we screamed...moments where we laughed...and also some where people cried...and this is only PART 1!!!! I can't wait for PART 2 next summer!!!! After the movie, there were long discussions with my sister and jess..and everything really came together, and we want to watch part 1 - 6 all over again to grasp everything. Harry Potter 7 comes out November 19. Get your tickets now!!!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...