Saturday, October 2, 2010

PARTY REPORT. KID'S FASHION: SWEET ROOM RENEWAL OPENING 10.2.2010




















about.. 25万..sooo NICE!




for princesses! sugoi...








Frank Liew in TOKYO!
I think it's best to ask HIM why he came to this event. HEHE

gaa the cutest and most fashionable KIDS ever...





ちょう可愛い!!!

Recently, especially in Tokyo, I really feel that there is good business in kids clothes...So I decided to follow my new friend Akiko to Sweet Room's renewal opening. I was extremely impressed with the clothes here. Everything was sooooo CUTE!!! However the prices are not so cheap..so I can see why the location of this shop (behind Omotesando Hills) is a perfect one. I can't wait to have kids of my own and spend all my money here. HEHE If you have a young girl I would definately come check out the clothes here. They would absolutely LOVE the design of this shop as well. For more info, click here: SWEET ROOM.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...