Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PARTY REPORT. SEX and the CITY 2 JAPAN PREMIERE x RED CARPET @ ROPPONGI HILLS 6.1.2010


my honeys liv x melody



マリエ x Liv x Melody x Reina


i got to walk the red carpet today!!!



here we go..
the michibata sisters walked first..

then melody got interviewed..



ran into some friends on the red carpet
xoxo

hi yukiko (elle girl)



up to the theatre we go..

and..
SUPRISE!
The 4 lovely sex and the city ladies sooo beautiful and glamorous with the director and producer!!!!!!!!!


AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL Kim Cattrall (SAMANTHA) x Sarah Jessica Parker (CARRIE)

Cynthia Nixon (MIRANDA) x Kristin Davis (CHARLOTTE)
sooo CUTE!!

produced by john melfi x directed by michael patrick king





the translator lady was soo cute.



I think it's been a while since I saw a sequel of any movie that I really enjoyed! Sex and the City 2 was very entertaining and the fashion was glamorous and AMAZING!!!! The bond that these girls have with each other was portrayed flawlessly. I won't give any parts away but I have to say there was this scene with Miranda and Charlotte that I thought was sooo cute. I recommend everyone to go see it!!!!

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...