Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PARTY REPORT. AUDI QUATTRO NIGHT HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY @ HIBIYA KOEN PARKING LOT! 4.13.2010

Happy 30th Birthday AUDI!!

let the driving experience begin...















i looove this red audi......














melody x Christian (audi) x me



おしゃれ!!


my new friend mark promised to get me some narration jobs. hehe

my baby melody






おめでとうDOMINIQUE!!!!!!!

Tonight's event was another one of AUDI'S amazing and glamorous events! The 'driving experience' part of this night was such an adreneline rush...I always thought my next car would be a mini but I think after this I'm definately all AUDI! So many anniversaries and birthdays recently. Happy times. I'm off to NY today so see ya'll when I get back this sunday! In the mean time...check the driving experience here:


audi quattro 30th anniversary event from maisassygirl on Vimeo.



ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...