Monday, March 22, 2010

PARTY REPORT. DJ KYOKO XXX "IF YOU CAME HERE" RELEASE PARTY @ WAREHOUSE 3.21.2010


Julien x lola x bobby M (issst)



It was refreshing to hear new sounds from DJ GINA TURNER!


my favorites













WE LOVE YOU DJ KYOKO!!!!!



DJ KYOKO XXX "IF YOU CAME HERE" RELEASE PARTY @ WAREHOUSE SUNDAY 3.21.2010 part 2 from maisassygirl on Vimeo.


When I started organizing parties, I was introduced to DJ KYOKO. I have to say, this cute little DJ has MAD SKILLZ. She gets better and better every time I hear and watch her. The way she works behind the DJ booth is so amazing. I have to say she by far is the BEST ELECTRO FEMALE DJ in TOKYO. Her mixes are insane and the way she changes from song to song is sooo smooth. I hope she gets into Miami next year because she definately deserves it.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...