Friday, December 11, 2009

PARTY REPORT. SPONTANIA presents HOMEGROUND @ nuts 12.11

LEX!

Taraちゃん is so good to his fans..

I love nuts because I love hiphop. Nuts is closing this year. I'm so sad!
oh..it's 5am.

so i went home...
and laid out all of my gifts/omiyage that I got today!!! Thank you MIXI, Crystal Ball, X-girl, and Michiko! So from 4pm - 5 am, I accomplished my goal of 10 events + stop at quick dinner. The weather was crap, really rainy and stuff, but I want to say thank you soo much to Shingoさん for driving!!!! (after event #4) ...

Let's review what I did today:
1. Applebum Exhibition
2. Mixi Xmas Collection
3. IT girls @ topshop (just a stop by to say hi)
4. UT x Crystal Ball
5. FBAR (oops blogged it out of order)
6. stop for ramen. hehe
7. LIQUIDROOM
8. LA FABRIQUE
9. VELOURS
10. LE BARON
11. NUTS

we tried to go to AIR but it was already 5am. I'm not crazy, I'm just supporting my friends! And, how do I do it? I'm organized. HEHEHE

and now it's 8am. soooo

ほよよ〜

next stop: MY BED! good night! zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...