Wednesday, October 21, 2009

damn the heels.

I fell down these stairs the night before last. I was wearing heels, which I never wear. I have no idea how it happened but i found myself sort of in mid-air, then hit my back on the steps and landed on my knees with my ankles both twisted outward .what the hell. I was in a rush to meet someone and go to the g.v.g.v. fashion show, so i just got up and went. Altho my leg was hurting really bad, I still went to a few events that night. I woke up yesterday with a sore left side and bruises on my ribs. weird? My doctor's office was closed yesterday so I took it easy and will also today. I'm leaving tomorrow. I think all of these things are a sign for me to slow down. break time........health comes first.


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...