Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i heart dub cafe

After the KidRobot opening reception event, we all went to eat at the elephant cafe in harajuku. Us 7 girls (mai x may x asami x meg x chion x chieko x mayuko) and chad. I had to invite Errolson out to even it out. hehe We were having a serious talk about stalker ex-boyfriends and current crazy boyfriends with the potential of becoming stalkerish. This topic was very deep and I didn't remember to take photos. i heart my girl friends soooooooo much!!!!!! I realized my japanese really improved too in this conversation.....

some engrish.

After eating, Chad still wanted to drink more, so we walked to Shibuya Dub and continued our conversations about random things. I'm starting to really enjoy these intimate settings more than clubs. I'm loving the weather right now too...nice and breezy....

talking about..u know...

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...