Sunday, March 8, 2009

TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION @ YOYOGI STADIUM 3.7

Errolson and I walked to YoYoGi Stadium and LOOK! CHERRY BLOSSOMS are coming!!!!

And my big bro Sense did this @ UNDERBAR

We had walked thru YoYoGi Park and I had the worst case of hayfever, sneezed the entire way and heard that my eyes were soooo swollen!!! Finally got inside the stadium.....

Errolson and マリエ
this is the real one heheeh
Visited the REEBOK BOOTH. SOO CUTE!!!

TRIP AIRWAYS

my eyes were actually a bit swollen. heheh

when we went out to watch the show ran into KO!
him and his friend helped me scream for Milly when she came out on the runway! hehe


my babe melody

this is how they get the hair so big.

craziness

Shun x his friend from NY

i think i look 10 yrs old here.

so then we all got together to see who can do the youngest looking pose..
heheh christina, i think u won.


then during koda kumi's live, i was standing in the back and ran into MA-KUN!

it was freezing back here so we took off after this. I cant believe how late the show ran this year..it ended at like 11pm!!!!! soo crazy.. and some girls had to get ready to go to Kobe Collection the next day (today)...I almost went but......

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...