Sunday, March 8, 2009

PARTY REPORT. TIGA @ AGEHA 3.7

we jumped on the bus to AGEHA

this is OH NO SUDDEN STOP pose.
Kassie did it real time. heheeh

Errolson lol


Bingo x itooo

NAHO!!!!!!!!!!


Alyn x Army
Alyn will DJ for PROM NIGHT 3.21 @ Le Baron (info soon)


Mayu x Kyoko
also my PROM NIGHT 3.21 DJS. YAY!

I have to say that this night, the music was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't danced so hard and so much at any party in so long!! I think it's because I'm learning how to DJ now that I'm paying attention more to music and beats. I can understand so much more now how it can be such a passion. I don't intend to be a professional DJ as it would be absolutely impossible and am just doing it as a hobby for fun, but I at least want to learn the foundation about it. Music is like walking, it clears the mind.


ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. yeah tiga is quite awesome. you should check out 2manydjs. they are simply the gods of that kind of music.

    so much so that i'll be heading over to tokyo (or osaka) just to see them later in the year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...