Friday, March 6, 2009

PARTY REPORT. STYLICON @ HARLEM 3.6

Chimeera luxe×Elecom Release Party

i heart Zen La Rock



i heart amiga




ももちゃんx Kimuraさん(happy birthday!)

Tigarah
i love your make-over!

michiii see you sooon!

イケメン








I think I hit pretty much every type of party last night. Streetwear (applebum) to Private fashion party (i dropped by le baron but didnt take any photos) to a party with beautiful people (alux) to a party for music lovers (loop) then a young crazy electro kids party (seco) to finally a mixture of everything party (bx cafe/harlem). The funny thing is that harlem is usually for the ghetto young hiphop crowd that I would never go to but I have to say that the BX CAFE event is quite mixer. Does that even make sense? I skipped the Teriyaki Boys afterparty last night tho because I hung out with the guys the day before...anyhow...today should be a quite busy too....がんばります。

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. 導入、インドラメイン私パレンバン、インドネシア国から来た。
    あなたと私は非常に満足している。
    あなたのブログとても良いです。
    私たちは友達になることを期待

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...