Monday, December 1, 2008

A tribute to my mommy & daddy

Meet my family. The Nguyens. Mindy (younger sister) x daddy x mommy
2 xmas's ago @ hochiminh airport...

still in love.
Mommy x Daddy
awwww
envy..


me and mommy
2 yrs ago..

me and daddy
last yr..same restaurant. hehe

i love my parents sooo much!!! I can't wait to see you in exactly 17 days!!! my sister won't be joining this year..2nd time in a row..but......

With a lot of thinking, I decided I really don't want to spend New Years alone again this year so I am considering going back to LA after Vietnam, but this time. with マリエ...so I will see my sister then (if she decides to come to LA from SF)...can't wait to see the homies back home too..............I know my daddy is reading this now and I will get an email in the morning.........................

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...